Tuesday, January 17, 2012

And We're Sidelined

Do you ever feel like you start so good only to keep being sidelined?  This week was all about getting it done, busting my butt, and getting things moving.  Then the straw came and broke the camel's back so to speak.  Technically it is my back that got wrenched.

It started when I went out to lunch with a friend on Monday. Bony butt + hard chair + my not being able to sit still = pinched nerve. Now, add that result to massive cleaning and moving around the house + a killer workout = pulled back.

It was killer at work so bad that I modified my desk at the office to work standing up. I guess it did help me to get a little bit of a workout in.  I might just do that each day just to get some lunges and calf raises in.

However, before I put the straw on my back, I did end up doing my 30 minutes of training along with 40 minutes of the Booty Buster Elliptical Workout from Bess.  Goodness gracious...looks are deceiving.  I will be heading back in for a rematch with that workout tomorrow morning before work.

I figure that holding out and just rolling and stretching tonight will make my back a little better and then I can get back to it tomorrow.  I just don't want to lose that motivation.  I have a goal and a dream and it feels good to get that back.

No comments:

Post a Comment