Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Must.Eat

Can I just say that the Booty Buster workout mention in my last post almost took a literal meaning tonight and it should also be called the Booty Buster/Calf Killer.  Anywho, after finishing one round of the workout, I decided to do 15 minutes of HIIT as well. After I got off that machine I literally was walking funny and my toes felt strange.  Just the motion of the Elliptical caused a surreal experience when I first tried to walk.  It took about 2 minutes till I just felt sore.

So here is my dilemma...after a heavy workout I have no desire to refuel.  The thought of food just isn't appealing to me. I came home and tried to eat dinner and nothing sounded good.  3 hours later and still nothing sounds good.  The only thing I could stomach was the Dark Chocolate Almond Milk.  I even have food already made in the fridge. :(  I know I need to figure this out it's just hard making myself eat when I am not hungry.  I partially blame it on the mental mindset I gave myself through years of dieting.  So hard to change that and eat for fuel and eat enough as opposed to starving and eating less.

Other than that, just a typical day around the town.  Did the work thing, did the drive home thing and repeat tomorrow.  Yea for boring and normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment