Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Still Walking

Went to the back cracker today and boy did the back crack.  It still is a little sore but I know I am working on it and it will get better.  Needless to say, tonight was a rest night on the couch.  Last thing I want to do is to mess up what the chiropractor did this afternoon.

Today, my office was what I affectionately refer to as the "TB Ward". My office is in between two others; two others whose occupants both have some sort of a bug that involves coughing and hacking.  I almost wanted to walk out after being there all of 10 minutes.  I thought I was going to have to be locked into my office all day (which then becomes a closet).  Thank goodness I remembered these were in my gym back in the car.


Yea for Pandora and earphones!  I survived but rarely left my office all day.  The last thing I need is to get whatever these two have passed around.  I have big plans on Thursday and they include my favorite 6 month old and lots of cuddling.

Completely off subject...I, like everyone else am guilty of killing time on Pinterest.  I have one pin that I pinned over a month ago and it still gets pinned everyday.  It is my most pinned item.


Glad to see the plaid is still rocking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment