Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I can't even cheat right!!

I decided to splurge a little and cook Orange Shrimp tonight.  It was good but it was missing something; I got the spice but not the sweet in it.  I figured I was just going to have to tweet the recipe the next time I made it.  After I finished cleaning up the kitchen I realized I was going to have to undo the tweak I did and cook the recipe. I forgot the orange marmalade!!  No wonder it wasn't sweet.  It has been a day like that all day long.

As a result, that recipe won't be reviewed until I cook it right.

Other than that, things have been kind of blah around here lately.  There are big things happening but until they are set in stone I have to keep a lid on it.  As a result, there isn't much going on that I can talk about in that arena.

Workouts are going good.  Although I know I need to put more into it.  I need to start getting out of bed on time so I can hit the gym before work but the comfort of bed is so nice!! Possibly starting to get to bed earlier will pay off and get me back in shape.

I promise better posts coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment